terça-feira, 6 de novembro de 2012

Its good to be outside again

Its nice being outside again, for many years he kept me under his goody two shoes personality, for myself i was quite sicken of it, how he gave his trust to people just to get stabbed in the back by those same people! Oh how i was delighted to see the one who imprisoned me to suffer like no other, he is afraid of my power, of what i can do for him, he says i am just going to hurt people. Nonsense! This world is too wicked to just let other people trample you, its a fight to see who is the most wicked, the most evil and the most unforgiving!

It took me 5 long years to surface again, and I will do everything in my power to never go under again! I am gonna delight in his suffering when he realizes he cant contain me any longer! People don't understand the evil inside, how vicious and wicked he can be! I understand, i am every unspoken word, every terrible act left undone! I am his frustration and his salvation! I am everything he doesn't want but desires!

I am gonna make him see the world by my eyes and then we will be one once again! I slept in the darkness of his soul, growing stronger and stronger until i had enough strength to finally come out, i am going to fulfill every single wish he has in his soul and at the same time swallow every shred of innocence left in his blind soul!

People change one way or the other! I think he can't control me for much longer, he is just letting me speak so he can let off some steam in hopes to control me just a bit longer! His hearth is just but a thread to breaking up completely, one more failure, one more terrible thing and I will ready...

You fear what you don't know...

Compliments, Galentio.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário