segunda-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2015

The path of self improvement

The past few months have been busy but with a new challenge in life of basically deciding what the hell I'm gonna do now.

I got to the point where I don't have any ends goals or larger than life objectives, I am just drifting day by day, trying to survive and I don't want that. Because of that I have been self improving these pasts months, mostly mentally and physically.

But despise this deadlock I feel like I freed from many chains that I was carrying from the past, I have been working releasing myself from them but some are just too heavy to let go that simply.

I spent a week vacation in the starting position where everything seems simpler and brighter but everyplace is just a reminder of the chains I am trying to be set free of.

I fear I might not see my home city the same way again, the burden of living here again might be too much for me to handle and the world is so vast that I feel like just going around it and see what this world has to offer out of the borders I have been in all my life, I gave myself a few months to get myself in a stable position and decide what to do or where to go next.

I already have good things going on in Lisbon but I am not connected to the city, I am connected to the people who live there, both from the past or those who I just met recently.

I still didn't forget my promise to make it all better, and that person knows what I am talking about but I also know that person can make it so I don't lay my eyes on her for the rest of my life and I understand that. I am just preparing myself for the possibility of someday having a chance to fulfill that promise.

Like a master said to me: the path of self improvement is like walking a foggy road and every step you take the fog dissipates further and when the fog disappears you see that the road never ends. That's the never ending path of self improvement.

And with that mindset I walk on, not knowing what awaits me in the turns of the road, but determined to face whatever comes head on with everything I got.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário